Link to Dave Maki Musical Tribute Saturday October 16, 2010 8 to 10 pm is closed


--------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Catch up…so it's Halloween
























So pictures start with YaYa Sue and her son's wedding.  We went out for nails and eyebrow waxing 2 nights before.  YaYa fun!!!!  Then there's a few shots from the wedding and reception.  Two weekends ago Tim King, Joni King and Jason Keith helped me take apart my piano.  I had it since 1973, it was made in 1972.  I couldn't sell it, couldn't give it away and it didn't work.  So Tim is using the keys for a college art project, I put the hammers on a wall as art,  Keith cashed in the strings and other metal parts and I'm giving the empty shell to DC for an electric keyboard.  Totally recycled!!!!!  The next set of photos are from last our last weekend visit with my niece Courtney, her husband RJ and son Jonah.  And I had to add a picture of Ev walking in the hall 1 day after surgery for a broken hip.  The last picture is of the YaYas by Dave at Riverwood Cemetery 10/10/12…..post tequila shots.



peace, love, groove

No comments:

Post a Comment