Link to Dave Maki Musical Tribute Saturday October 16, 2010 8 to 10 pm is closed


--------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Staying open….

A friend told me today that it's good for me to be open  to having feelings for another man.  That even if things don't work out, putting my feelings out there, in the open, is good.  Hmmmm.  See the way I view it is, in the world we live in today, if you open up to someone and they do the same back…there's a connection.  And that is good.  But why would there be a need for failure, why wouldn't it work out?  It's one thing if the person ends up being someone other than they appear to be.  It's another if they go away with a reason….just because, almost a technicality.

I'm sure my friend is right.  I can only see to the end of my nose after all.  Someday it will all be clear and worth this new journey.  Until then, I'll just sit and wonder.



peace, love, groove

2 comments: