Link to Dave Maki Musical Tribute Saturday October 16, 2010 8 to 10 pm is closed


--------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Way It Is

It just is….. on this windy night as Hurricane Sandy effects many areas of the east half of the US, it is the way it is.  I find myself home with my dogs, so thankful for everything I have and sometimes wishing for more.  Dave's mom fell Saturday on our way home from seeing her great grandchild in Ann Arbor (will post pictures tomorrow).  She broke her hip and is recovering at our local hospital.  I started going to the gym and got a trainer.  Last week I was so sore I couldn't walk down any stairs.  This week's not as bad.  The holidays will be here soon and I really want to enjoy them this year.  Let's do that together (I'm stashing away Oberon).



peace, love, groove

2 comments: